...

...
..

Thursday, November 7, 2013

She's The One - Review..Relate ^^,



She's The One..

A story a must watch. It is about two people who happened to be The Best of Friends but suddenly their friendship started to collapse because of one thing "LOVE". They both Love each other but they chose to stay on the safe zone, in "friendship", where there is no hurt, break-ups and second party problems. 

It is indeed a movie worth watching for. A story of friendship turning into a chaos because of Love and in that reason they started to realize that what they have or I must say What they HAD, which is starting to fade in front of them. 






This is what i felt while watching the movie. I never thought it was about Best friends to Lovers, because i wasn't watching trailers of the new movies. Awkward? why? Because it was like, I was watching my Life, My situation, My future and The most awkward thing is that I was watching while seated with MY BEST FRIEND in the cinema. I was like oh-my-what've-i-gotten-myself-into .. I laugh because of the idea that i was really watching it with him and to the thought that It's like we are watching ourselves.

While watching it, questions are replaying in my mind. questions like, "what does he think?", "Does he feels awkward like I do?", 

Ang dami kong gustong itanong habang nanunuod kami, parang habang nanunuod ako ang dami kong narerealize at ang daming mga tanong na nagsulputan sa isip ko. 

The movie made me realize na I must appreciate what I have because one day I know mawawala yun without me knowing. I saw myself dun sa girl sa movie, noong time na she kept her distance and keep chanting na "He is your Bestfriend, back-off", the times when she's not letting anyone in because she can't love anyone except her bestfriend. I really saw what might happen in Friendzone situation.

I realized it is really hard in this situation, when you just wanted to be his/her friend so you can stay by their side forever, so you can always be there for them. It is where we always choose to do what will make them happy even if we are not ask to do so, when you do everything just to help them even if it is really against your will. It is really hard knowing that He/She does not love you when in fact He/she do, and the most hurtful moment is when you've known that they do love you in times you are one step ahead from moving on. 
                             
The moment I heard this statement it's like I heard my bestfriend say it to me for the second time. I was like Oh myy. Seriously??? Am I really watching The movie or Am i watching my life? I agree with the statement. But seriously, this statement is just making the situation more complicated, without commitment? friendship? so it gives the permission to both of you to have a thing with other people but in the end you end up having problems, jealousy shows up, people try to tell you must not see each other because it is not rightful to see you hanging out together while you are committed to other people. See? Yes you chose to be on the safe zone, where there are no things such as BREAK-UPS, but you forgot it includes NO COMMITMENT, NO RIGHT TO BE A NAGGER, NO RIGHT TO BE JEALOUS, NO RIGHT TO ASK LIKE A GIRLFRIEND, why? BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST HIS/HER BESTFRIEND.



In the end I realized I am as coward as them, afraid of getting hurt, getting rejected, so I understand why they are choosing to stay as friends, in that way I can stay in his life without needing to be away when time comes. I want to stay forever in his life if possible. but i don't know. I really can't assure it. No one can say. But see? I can't choose because even if i want to I can't. 




here are additional quotable quotes from the movie:







Friendship is precious, but sometimes I know we must try, we must take risk at least one of us must so we can actually talk about it and settle it. The sooner, The better. 

So as I must say, In the end one thing remains in my mind. 






"VALUE WHAT WE HAVE, BEFORE WE REALIZED THAT WE DON'T HAVE THEM ANYMORE"






No comments:

Post a Comment