...

...
..

Monday, December 30, 2013

The Rough Roads of 2k13 that prepared us for the coming 2k14


This Year for me can be compared to a really rough road. It made me tripped a lot of times, fall in the ground, cry and learn to stand up again. It had taught me a lot of things I should always keep in mind. This year made me experienced a lot of emotions, i cried, i laughed, i got mad, pissed off, disappointed and a lot more. And this Year indeed became a blessing for me in a lot of ways that i could have imagined.

And before this year ends, I want to thank those persons who have helped me in successfully finishing this year :)

first ..  of course..

GOD 


The Very First Person who never left me, the person who provided for my needs,  the person who is always there for me,regardless of what situation I may be in . God never left me, despite of the fact that a lot of times I fall short. God always understands me. When I am about to give up, God is the greatest factor why i always choose to go on. He always reminds me that I can because I have Him. God is the first person who made it possible for me to accomplished my goals this 2013 successfully without giving up. THANK YOU LORD. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <:

 MY FAMILY


My Family, They provide me with everything that I have needed this year. They also showered me with so much Love to remind me that they always got my back :) Even though sometimes we don't agree on some things and fight over simple things, I know we love each other so much that we choose to solve the problem rather than make it worse. I thank my Family for not leaving my side and always being there to guide me.. THANK YOU. I SO LOVE YOU VERY MUCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHH <3


MY YOUTH FAMILY


Thank You guys for always being there to give me advises. For always reminding me to believe in myself and always have faith in God. Thank you for helping me forget my stress in a way that you always let me join our OH SO MEMORABLE BONDING TIMES. THANK YOU VERY MUCCCHHHHH.. <: I LOVE YOU BIG TIME GUYS<:

MY FOREVER BARKADA



Guys You know You always Hold a special place in my heart. We became a Barkada for 2 years now. since 2012. I thank you both for always staying by my side no matter what. Thank you for letting me experienced what its like to have a barkada. Thank you guys for being the younger sisters i never had. Thank you for letting me experienced how it is to be responsible for your little sisters, how to give advises when it comes to their love life. THANK you POSH AND BABES. I AM THANKFUL THAT I HAVE accomplished 2013 with the both of you :) 


POSH

Thank You posh for being there for me, thank you for the advise, for listening to my endless drama, for helping me when i need a hand. Thank you posh na hindi ka nagbabago, thank you na tinuturing mo ako as your ate. Posh it means a lot to me having you here. Thank you posh for the laughters that we've shared this 2013, for the tears that we've both witnessed, for the problems that we have overcome together and for the LOVE and FRIENDSHIP that we've shared. THANK YOU POSH. THANK YOU for making my 2013 a memorable one and Please Let us make more memories this coming 2014 together. Let us accomplished our goals together. You know I love you <: THANK YOU POSH <3


BABES
THANK YOU babes, kahit minsan may topak ka, ay madalas pala, alam ko na maaasahan kita kahit anong oras. Thank you Babes, for being with me from the beginning of this year until the end, Thank you babes for the times that we've shared together. Thank you for the overnights, late night talks, movie marathons, asar moments that i have done with you . Thank you BABES for everything. I am grateful for experiencing 2013 with you. Please let us still be together in experiencing the coming 2014. I LOVE YOU BABES> SET YOU GOALS. and let us reach our dreams this coming 2014. THANK YOU <3


MY BEST FRIENDS



DJ
I want to thank You for having you for another year, so okay we've been friends now for 8 years. Thank you for not leaving my side even though I know i am hard headed sometimes (ok... MAYBE ALL THE TIME). THANK YOU sa pagtitiyaga sa year na to sa ugali ko. I am thankful for having you, Thank you for your super magagandang advises. for your super effective encouragements. Seriously Just thank you for being there for me this year. Thank You for the times na kahit hirap na hirap ka din, kahit alam kong stress ka rin sa school you still make time to encouraged me, alam mo naman sa ating dalawa ako na, ako na talaga ang negative thinker. Salamat dj na kahit pasaway ako di ka nagsasawa na paalalahanan ako sa mga dapat at hindi dapat. Thank You seriously for another unforgettable year with you. Salamat best, blue, brix, dj .. :) THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I hope will still be facing the coming 2014 together<: KAYA NATIN YAN> FIGHTING <: HAVE FAITH. remember WE ARE THE ENCOURAGERS  <: GODBLESS!!! :)


BHOII 
Bhoii THANK YOU. Okay thank you for having you this year. I am really blessed to have you. You always served as my shoulder to cry on, my listener, my adviser and simply my best friend. Bhoii i am thankful na we still have each other this year 2013. And i am thankful that I will still have you in the coming year and on the many more years coming. Thanks bhoii for making school life's mas madali :> because i've got you. Thank You bhoii for the stress, laughters, tears that we have shared this year and for the problems that we have overcome together. Thank you bhoii for always believing in me and my abilities. Thanks bhoii for an unforgettable year with you. I LOVE YOU BHOII .. <3 HAPPY NEW YEAR :) 



BUNSO
Bunso, I know you are nagtatampo, sorry for being busy, and not able to help you with your problems. Pau thank you for being with me this year, may be not physically but by heart. For being a friend whom i can talk to when i am crying over something when i am really stressed out and i am about to give up. Thanks Pau for being a call way from me. Pau You Know i love you. Always remember that you've got me, we've got each other, let us face 2014 with courage. :) Together let us reach for our dreams Pau. I love you very Much. Thank YOU VERY MUCCCCCCCCH <3


MY CLOSE FRIENDS

MYRTLELOVES
Myrtle, Thank You na natatawagan kita pag may problem ako. You know that this year mas lalo tayong naging close, our friendship became deeper. Tle even though hindi tayo ganun katagal pa na magkaibigan, nevermind, because you know that its like i've known you long enough to tell you anything when i feel like too. Thanks tle for listening to my paulit-ulit na drama, when i am loosing my confidence, thank you for boosting it up. And Tle I will always bring "ALL is Well" in the coming years. Thank You tle. Let us enjoy 2014 together, overcome problems with each other and together let us reach for our dreams. Thank You tle for being a shoulder to cry on. I LOVE YOU TLE:) Thank YOU VERRYYYY MUUUCCCHHH <:
CHINGUS
Chingus, Thank You for everything. Salamat na you let us join you for this school year. Thank you for the gift of friendship. It is one the highlight of My year, yung maging isang chingu. Thank You for being the sweet, kalog, childish, and SUPER AWESOME FRIENDS. Chingus you know I love you. Yah! JUGULE! <: enjoy your year and let us spend the coming 2014 together, Arasso?! :) Saranghae Chingus. GOMAWO!!!! GAMSAHAMNIDA!!!!!!!!! :))) 


MOMZ

Momz, I Know i should Thank you for the confidence boosters, for comfort hugs and for reminding me how much you love me, and how much you believe in me so I must believe in myself. Thank You momz. Thank You for being there when I am about to break down and give up. Thanks Momz. I know I may not text you all the time but you know I love You Momz. I pray That i will still have you by my side this coming 2014 and in the coming years . I LOVE YOU MOMZ. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. :)






2013 IS INDEED a remarkable year for me. I experienced a lot of disappointments that made me cry, made me want to give up, push me to my limit, made me nearly broke down. This year i've experienced a lot of happy moments with the persons i Love. And this year made me realized how much i must treasure those persons who never abandoned me, who never get tired in helping me, understanding me and loving me no matter what. I AM REALLY BLESSED TO HAVE THOSE PEOPLE WITH ME THIS YEAR. LORD THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME EXPERIENCED 2013 WITH THEM. I LOVE YOU ALL SARANGHAE!! <3



AND this 2014, I hope i will still spend it with the people I love. LEt this year be a prosperous one to all of us. I know challenges, problems will always be a part of it but I pray that God will still help me overcome them and I know The people I love won't leave me. 






LET US TOGETHER SET OUR GOALS.. KEEP THE FAITH.. AND TOGETHER LET US REACH FOR OUR DREAMS THIS YEAR. LET THIS YEAR BE A BLESSING TO ALL OF US.. :))))



LET 2014 BE AN UNFORGETTABLE YEAR TO EACH ONE OF US.. 


IT IS NOT LETTING THINGS HAPPEN IT IS ABOUT MAKING THINGS HAPPEN..


GODBLESS!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE:)


SARANGHAE!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment