...

...
..

Friday, September 20, 2013

GC cells all over me???!!!!!! ^^,




A friend of mine, told me and my best friend "Kayo rin naman GC" .. The moment I heard it, i really don't know how to react. knowing she is our friend, more than anyone else she should know that we are not like that.

I am not hurt by what she said but by the meaning of it as she said it. It's like she told us "You are so GC, wala na kayo iniisip kundi grades, regardless of hurting other people". By the way she'd said it, I really felt that she meant it that way. 

I know we may cry at times because we get low grades. I know we complain when there are things worth complaining. I know i sometimes experience disappointments because of my grades, but HELLO?!!!!! I did not pull others down to be on top. I did not harm other people just to get higher grades. I did not became selfish of my answers to make them suffer while I win, in fact i share my answers to help them. 

I as a student, I can say I am Grade Conscious in a way that i want my efforts to be paid fair. I don't want to see my efforts and sacrifices turn into nothing. As a student I am task to learn, to study, to make it good in class. As a scholar of my parents, it is my responsibility to study well, to get good grades as a payment for their hard works. My parents are not getting money in the easiest way, therefore i should always keep in mind that my parents are getting tired, sacrificing everything for my future, in that reason I must at least do my best and consider their sacrifices always.

For those reasons given above, I may proudly say that I am not GC, I am just a student who do her best in school, which is the main reason why I go to school. I am just a daughter who fulfills the task given to me as a scholar of my parents.

So I may say. I don't care what other people say as long as I don't pull others to be on top, as long as i don't harm them to get good grades, I will still continue reaching my set goals. I don't care if they may see me as a GC person at least it is doing something good in me, it becomes a motivation to study and prove to them that whatever they say I am not affected because I know a lot of people believes in me and I believe in myself, I have GOD and I don't need them. 








1 Kings 1:52 


 "Want to leave an impression people will never forget? When someone tries to take advantage or make a fool of you, FIRE BACK WITH EVERY BIT OF KINDNESS YOU HAVE IN YOU"

No comments:

Post a Comment