...

...
..

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Entry #4

         Today, A friend of mine asked me, "kumusta?". The question was very simple, in fact i could just answer I'm fine, but then i did not. I did not answer the question at all, why? Because I don't know what to answer, because i know deep down inside I am not fine at all. It is like I am losing a purpose to live each day. I am so caught up with my daily routine of wake up-work-go home-sleep-repeat, that I forgot to live. I'm starting to question myself, where are you? You're slowly turning to pieces. I feel empty. What I do, it does not fulfill me. I forgot God along the way, i feel like i exchanged Him for the pleasure of this world, I am losing my ministry, the connection I have in Him, I am losing my identity, my heart, me.

    Am I enough Lord? Enough pa ba yung ginagawa ko para sayo? O parang wala na talaga ako nagagawa para sayo? Is this the wake up call Lord? Nakakalimutan na po ba kita kaya i feel empty kasi nalalayo na po ako sayo? Help me Lord. 😭😭 Hindi ko kaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment