...

...
..

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Entry #11



So I do not run aimlessly; I do not box as one beating the air.
1 Corinthians 9:26 ESV



Make plans, Go for a goal. Wag ka lang Go with the flow. You should have a direction. The Lord can't help you if you do not have plans and goals. Yes He will direct your path, but if you do not have goals, to where will He direct you? Be firm, focus on your goals. Maganda ang taong, mabagal pero may patutunguhan kaysa sa taong nakikipagunahan pero walang kapupuntahan.





Today, I am more than blessed. Thank you Lord for everything. Indeed what a great start for my birth month. Exactly 7 days from today.  Lord continue to bless me and the work of my hands, so I could continually be a blessing to other people. Continue Lord to bless everyone whom you are using to bless me ..





Ps.  Life get's more meaningful when you enjoy every minute of it. Fill your every waking day with happiness by learning to enjoy every circumstances that comes your way, look on the positive side always.

No comments:

Post a Comment